This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
Monday 7:35 PM, 11/04/2011
9. We don't know exactly what it is that Tori Spelling has done to her face and breasts over the years, but the girl looks strange. Her weird styling techniques when it comes to dressing for the red carpet, only makes it so much worse as well! Just hide the cleavage Tori please! What is she meant to be wearing? A flower? We don't get it!
8. Some magazines are saying Selma Blair has had amazing pregnancy style so far and we have to almost totally disagree! She looks uncomfortable in all her clothes and keeps choosing colours and prints that make her look even more awkward. Get this girl some help!
7. Kim Kardashian is usually great at styling for her curves, but in these high-waisted long shorts she has made a huge mistake! The shoes cut off her legs, the pants make her look even bigger in the booty and the top does nothing to show off her tiny waist. NO!
6. Vanessa Hudgens shows again that Boho can go wrong. Its all about mixing, matching and clashing in the best way, you shouldn't just have layers of hanging, saggy stuff all over you!
5. Speaking of hanging and saggy! Naomi Watts actually great after her pregnancies, but you would never know that, looking at her in this dress. The floral print is pretty enough, but the ruffles make her look pregant again!
4. Daisy Lowe has been taking things a bit too far lately and trying too hard. This dress would have been so cute worn as the centre of attention, but instead Daisy over-did it with the grungy boots and heavy-duty jacket. One thing at a time girls!
3. Kat Von D looks like she is in serious need of a shower, her hair is ratty and she is just messy in general. We know that is the look she goes for, but at least she wear things that flatter her curves a bit and make sure her hair is shiny!
2. Oooh Mya no! This dress is hugging and showing off all the wrong places! The rouching makes her look a whole lot curvier on the tummy and the slit in the middle of a mini dress is never a classy idea, especially when your thighs are not as toned as they once used to be!
1. Ok we all love to see what Nicki Minaj will wear next right, but that doesn't mean you should think she is an inspiration. If anyone one of you went around with ridiculous camel-toe showing tights like these you would definitely be hit up by the fashion police!