This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 7:20 PM, 28/03/2011
9. We are going to keep putting Taylor Momsen on this list whenever we see her in lingerie and tights on stage, until she has a makeover! We are begging you Taylor!
8. This dress makes Uma Thurman look like she has granny boobs. The colour does nothing for her face and its a totally dated look. The hair is a mess too.
7. We hated Kate Winslet in this schizophrenic dotty dress.. Really now, just decide on one look, why try and pull off two in one?
6. Have you noticed how Keira Knightley has started wearing the same dress, just in different fabric on every red carpet lately? Its boring! Oh and this color washes out her face!
5. Kristin Davis does a bad interpretation of her character Charlotte again. Can we just say it once and for all? Sex and the City is over now!
4. Vanessa Hudgens can get it wrong too. She looks like she arrived to this event in her sexy snakeskin pajamas. Proof that Boho can go very wrong!
3. Sarah Harding's dress should've stayed in the 80's where it belongs. Does it make her look bigger or has she finally put on some weight? Either way, its hideous!
2. British women can get be all over the place when it comes to dressing up and Jessica Hynes is no exception. This vintage granny dress was not saved by that feather collar. It was just made even worse!
1. There is just no excuse in the world for walking out in public with the curlers still in your hair. Katie Price or Jordan, whatever you want to call her, has does it twice in one week and made her poor new boyfriend walk right next to her. We would run now if we were him, she will just get worse!
When you are trying a new trend, especially a vintage or retro one, here is some good advice, learn from Uma Thurman and Sarah Harding - ask a friend before you walk out the door! Otherwise you will end up embarrassed and feeling uncomfortable. Well at least we hope that is the way these stars are feeling now!
Who was worst?