This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
Tuesday 3:44 PM, 22/03/2011
9. Milla Jovovich covered her self in awful shocking pink fabric and tied a gold belt around it. Why?! Oh and then she put on red lips and white shoes. A very strange fashion moment!
8. Is Khloe Kardashian headed to some kind of Goth trailer trash party? It looks like it!
7. Katie Holmes trying way too hard to be chic in this layered look. Packing on loads of designer items doesn't make you stylish!
6. Chloë Sevigny usually does amazing things with her red carpet outfits, but not this time. We get where she is trying to go with this outfit, but the slicked back hair and the garter stockings just drove it into hoville. Sorry!
5. We are fans of singer Florence Welch's dedication to pretty and flowy long boho dresses but this Chanel look went all wrong for her. Something is very wrong with the colours and the cut for her body!
4. When is Tyra Banks just going to give up trying to find a jumpsuit that fits her butt? Enough now!
3- Selma Blair is still locked inside pregancy style hell. She can't decide whether she wants to hide the belly or show it off and now she is just all grungy and looks more like a badly dressed teenage boy!
2. We showed you this look last week, Thandie Newton went into granny land with this hairstyle, but also with this vintagey dress and shoes. Lets just forget this ever happened! Its better that way!
1. Oh no, Lily Allen caught the granny disease too! She was walking around just after looking fabulous at Fashion Week, in this! Colour clash! Our eyes are aching!