This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
Monday 1:11 PM, 21/02/2011
9. Will Snookie aka Nicole Polizzi, ever learn to dress to make her body longer, instead of making herself looking even stumpier than she already is? This dress looks like an improvement until you see those silly shoes she has on! Fashion intervention please someone!
8. British celeb Keisha Buchanan, also showed she has no idea how to dress for her body type, in this blouse and shorts combo. It makes her hip area look much bigger and out of proportion!
7. Speaking of out of proportion! Jaime Winstone! We hardly recognized you! She is a tiny girl and that is actually a sweet dress, they are just totally wrong for each other! No! She is supposed to be a British fashionista!
6. Some parts of the 70's should just never come back. Including this silver disco-era inspired onepiece worn by Donna Air at the Elle Style Awards. Just so wrong in so many ways!
5. Christina Hendricks is so hit and miss with her style choices and we understand its because its tough to find red carpet clothing for her curvy body. This is just one big hot mess though! Ouch!
4. Paloma Faith is the queen of over the top dressing and she often doesn't care at all if the clothes fit her nicely or flatter her figure. She just chucks it all on her body. Brave, but not always pretty!
3. Marina Diamondis arrived at a Fashion Week Show with soft toy dogs sewn onto her shoulders. Need we even say more?!
Jessie J came to the Vivienne Westwood jewelry show wearing lingerie. Did she get the wrong memo? Or is she trying to create some magic fairy costume to go with the theme of the collection?! Who knows with this girl? Her style choices make no sense to us!
Singer Siouxie Sioux is so out of style in this black catsuit with the cheap looking flame print all over it, we can't really even tell, where it is inspired from. She looks like a goth drag queen! Was that on purpose?
Why do women feel the need to put things onto their bodies that don't fit properly or completely unflatter their body types? You would think celebrities on the red carpet would be so worried about being photographed, they would know better, or at least think twice. Oh no! Here are this week's worst cases!
Who was your worst?