This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
Tuesday 5:04 PM, 15/02/2011
9. As soon as we saw the usually fashion fabulous Selma Blair in this silly playsuit this weekend we knew, this girl needs a pregnancy stylist! The top part of this outfit looks like its about to fall off and hit the ground!
8. When the 70's trend goes wrong! Ellen Pompeo was totally washed out in the color combination she decided to wear to a Gucci party this past week. Not cute at all!
7. Miley Cyrus wore this flowery mess to Justin Bieber's movie premiere this past week. Is she trying to look older than her 18 years on purpose?
6. Camilla Belle attempting to color block and getting it all wrong! We like that she takes risks, but what is it with everyone trying to look 20 years older lately, just because a trend is retro, doesn't mean you actually have to look like you lived in the retro era!
5. Ooooh everyone knows its not such an honor to be asked to walk the Richie Rich runway show...it means he thinks you are the trashiest girl around right now! Congrats Jenni Farley "J-Woww". The whole world has seen your boobs - AGAIN!
4. What happened to Leona Lewis?! She has had some kind of makeover and has turned herself into a neon-wearing, bad hair bangs disaster! The top and skirt don't even fit properly!
3. Jennifer Love Hewitt is still struggling to find ways to cover up the weight she has gained and balance it with her already pear-shaped body. Here is a hint Jennifer: Loads of fabric everywhere is not going to slim you down!
2. What was Willow Smith wearing to the Grammy's?! We thought this girl had fashionista written all over her when she first hit the scene with her album launch. But this looks more like a silly kids Halloween costume than a stylish outfit!
1. There is nothing flattering about this outfit on Toni Braxton. The worst part of it is she has camel-toe and all the wrong parts of her body are being shown off!
Whenever a hot new trend starts like the 70's trend this Spring/Summer there is a whole mess of stars who try and fail to wear it first on the red carpet! Shame on you Miley Cyrus, Ellen Pompeo and Camilla Belle for not hiring a better stylist to help! The other ladies on this list just have no excuses left any more!
Who was your worst?