This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities
Wednesday 4:27 PM, 09/02/2011
9. Anne Hathaway wore this mismatched, unflattering combination of separates on the red carpet this week. It was for an animated movie, so maybe she was trying to get in touch with her inner cartoon?!
8. Its not Billie Piper's outfit that is bothering as much as that horrible greasy hair is!
7. Maggie Gyllenhaal's love of vintage clothing sometimes goes really wrong and ends up making her look like someones granny or aunty. Case in point with this dotted wrap blouse and skirt!
6. We prefer it when Helena Bonham Carter looks totally whacked out. When she tries to wear a "normal" black dress with pearls, she just looks plain wrong!
5. Even though the color and the print are actually amazing, this dress on Nicole Kidman is a disaster from the silly bow around the neck to the frill on the ankle! Fail!
4. Another blue disaster for Hayden Panettiere! Its just all too much! The tights the velvet with the sheer panels. Pick one design detail and stick to it please!
3. As we said before, its time for Katherine Heigl to hire a stylist! There are elements of this outfit that could be amazing, but she just has no clue on how to put things together. Hot mess!
2. Jordan looks cheap and ridiculous, combining sweatpants and a t shirt with a luxe fur shawl and headpiece. Ew!
1. R&B performer Jessie J gets in touch with her inner goth drag queen. Not the hottest look we have ever seen - by far! Don't try this at home!
What is it with celebrities who can't decide on a style that suits them for the red carpet? Nicole Kidman and Helena Bonham Carter we are talking to you! You are known for your unique styles, why go and mess with something that is working?! Others like Jordan and Hayden Panettiere need to do the opposite, find something that looks good fast, because it aint working at all!
Who was your worst?