This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 2:29 PM, 16/08/2010
9. Kendra Wilkinson trying to be stylish. It just doesn't fit, her breasts are everywhere, the dress is a bad length for her legs and she just looks awkward in the draping. Stick to sporty sexy Kendra, its much more you!
8. Even though nude is trendy right now, it has to be worn with some care and attention. Kristin Cavallari just looks pale and dull in this nude sheath.
7. Megan Fox can wear just about anything and still look hot, but at the Teen Choice Awards this week she pushed it too far with this clashing outfit. Oh and go easy on the botox Megan, you are starting to look like a wax model of yourself!
6. Shenae Grimes aged herself about 30 years when she put on that animal print contraption to the Nylon Party. We have no idea what she was thinking, she usually looks great. We don't really know what to say except, don't ever do that again Shenae!
5. Oohh we don't know where to start with Alessandra Torresani! The sheer tummy is bordering on trashy, but then the sparkly pattern over the breasts just pushed this over the top for us! her attempt at sexy glam goth went very very wrong!
4. There is not actually anything wrong with Emma Roberts' dress, its actually pretty cute. But there is a huge problem with the colour on her pale skin with the orange bronze makeup. Bad fail!
3. We don't understand this latest look of Madonna's. Its messy and way too young for her. That argyle sock is just confusing and we want it to go away! Where is fierce, style icon Madge, we want her back!
2. Jordan in another award-winning disaster outfit. From the dress that should've been a top, with the bra shining through and the thigh-high lycra tight-boots, the overdone hair and makeup, its all a classic Jordan cheap looking mess!
This week proves how easy it is to ruin a simple little dress with the wrong accessories, the wrong colour or shape for your body! Kendra Wilkinson, Emma Roberts and Kristin Cavallari all made small fashion faults that turned into big red carpet disasters. Take a look.
Who was worst?