This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 4:13 PM, 02/08/2010
9. Lauren Conrad looks twice her actual size in this see-through stirped beach tunic and that bikini does nothing to flatter her body shape either. We expect so much more from LC, who is a style icon to so many girls!
8. Is Rumer Willis impersonating an air hostess or some kind of out of date teacher's uniform or something? Either way, we don't get this outfit for her. Its way too serious and so is her face. What is she trying to say? we have no idea!
7. Scarlett Johansson is usually great at dressing her curves but this black corsetted suit is so out of date and out of touch for summer, we just don't understand what happened. We are thinking someone else must have dressed her, well we hope so anyway!
6. Even though we give Heidi Klum points for trying something new and we understand she was trying to be high fashion and edgy at her party last week, we just don't think she quite pulled this look off. Sorry Heidi, stick to your own style and stay out of Rihanna's closet!
5. Mira Sorvino is known for her strange taste in red carpet fashion and this mint green, frilly cocktail dress is just as confusing as most of her style choices to us. The style of this dress doesn't flatter any part of her body and it just looks kind of sad and old fashioned.
4. We feel bad for Estelle, she is often taking risks with fashion and that's great, but she never seems to quite get it bang on. We never think wow when we see her outfits. Keep trying girl, you have something going with the eye-popping colour matching, but the fit is still all wrong!
3. Nobody does overdone and trashy gutter princess like Jordan aka Katie Price. At her book signing this week she wore this hideous tutu dress with a picture printed on the front similar to the cheesy picture on her new novel. Ugh!
2. Pamela Bach Hasselhoff is also famous for her bad fashion and here is a great example of why. There is just way too much going on here! The busy pattern, the dramatic corset belt, the huge necklace the tan and all that jewelry. Country and Western bling bling is what we think we are calling this DONT!
1. Oh no Tara Reid what happened to you! Last year it looked like the party girl was finally cleaning up, but this weekend she was spotted falling out of this little black dress that was way too big on top and way too short on her thighs. Then add that her hair was a total mess and her makeup smudged all over face and what you get is a huge mess!
This was a difficult week for us, some ladies were tryiing really hard to get it right with their fashion risks, but still just got it wrong. So we want to give them points for hard work, but that doesn't mean it was pretty. Heidi Klum and Estelle are great examples of fashion tri-hards this week, but there are a few we really wish would try harder too!
Who was worst?