This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 10:48 AM, 22/03/2010
9. We are not really sure what to call this outfit Brit actress Josie D'Arby wore to a movie premiere in London this week...other than totally inappropriate for the red carpet!
8. Mischa Barton's fashion has been a bit hit and miss lately and we have to say this cutesy little look she put together for a charity event last week is a miss for us. Especially her too-blonde hair with that hairband and we think those jeans are totally unflattering for her curves!
7. Okay so we have to give Nicole Richie fashionista points for wearing an iconic Missoni print dress to the label's boutique opening this week, but we really wish she had chosen colours that suited her skintone. We think those yellows and browns make her look a bit sick!
6. Holly Valance has been to enough red carpet events by now to know that a dress should always fit properly, otherwise, no matter how trendy the colour or the look, it willl always end up looking a mess. What a pity!
5. Oh no J.Lo! Jennifer Lopez fans will know that she likes dressing up in "characters" for events. We don't understand what inspired her to wear something out of an Austen Powers' movie, but we are happy she didn't wear the white disco boots to match! Still, not a great look for her at all! She should definitely know better!
4. We would love Helena Bonham Carter's strange style so much more if she wore it with more confidence! She looked her usual nightmare self at the French premiere of her new movie "Alice in Wonderland" this week. She always looks so scared!
3. Whoops! We are sure Jennifer Love Hewitt is trying to look her best after her recent breakup with Jamie Kennedy and the new hairdo was probably meant to help with that. But in this retro-inspired lace dress and the styling of the hair, she has made herself look much older and less attractive. Fail!
2. Another bad fitting offense! British actress Suranne Jones got it all wrong in London this week in a dress that didn't suit her body shape and ended up looking like a sack on her. We don't even like the print on this one!
1. Ok we know fashion designer Zandra Rhodes is known for her crazy colour printed dresses and her even more crazy style, we even like her pink hair. But does she really have to make herself look like a transvestite to make a fashion statement? We think there are more interesting ways to be fashion forward!
Ooh its been a quite a week for bad fashion! Again this week, we have a bunch of celebs trying to be trendy and fashion forward without thinking about what flatters their bodies, or what is appropriate for the event they are attending. For some reason a lot of Brits got it wrong this week, Helena Bonham Carter and Zandra Rhodes were kind of obvious choices, but still fun to look and this week's biggerst disappointment? Fashionista Nicole Richie in Missoni! but who was the worst of the worst? Find out below!
Who is your choice?