The Worst Celebrity Halloween Costumes of 2010!
Wednesday 7:01 PM, 03/11/2010
10. We get it Brooke Burke, you're comfortable with your body, but everything doesn't always have to to be about looking sexy in front of the cameras. The quality of her Catwoman costume is extremely poor and those cat ears in particular look just dreadful.
9. Jaime Lee Curtis is all about having fun without inhibitions so we understand her choice to be a cheerful cheer leader, but that doesn't mean that we approve of it! Jaime has such a strong face, a face that would have been amazing together with a more extravagant and adult like costume. This one just feels like sort of a snooze.
8. Marc Jacobs had all the means in the world to design something breathtaking for his Halloween costume, but instead he settled for a tranny devil. Weird doesn't always equal good!
7. Janet Jackson's costume feels very uninspired to us and quite frankly it's just odd. What's with the moustache? Any guesses?
6. Justin Bieber dressed up as a paparazzi, but sans the camera he looks exactly like he usually does on the red carpet! We guess he wanted a costume he could easily ditch once the camera lenses started flashing... But boy, is that boring or what? Everyone else who attended that event kept their costumes on all night long!
5. Carmen Electra was one of the many celebrities who chose to just throw together a number of random slutty pieces they had sitting in the back of the closet before they stepped outside the door. What is she even supposed to be?
4. Ashanti's costume would perhaps have been sort of cute on someone who didn't usually dress in leopard or leather... We're sorry to say it but her costume looks like something taken directly from her stage wardrobe!
3. Oh Holly Madison, when will you learn? It's okay to be a pink lover up until the day you die, but the princess dreams should have been scrapped ages ago! This costume isn't cute nor hot, it's just sad...
2. Haven't we seen Kendra Wilkinson in this casino girl outfit before? On a Playboy party or something? Either way it lacks all the components that makes a Halloween costume special.
1. Tara Reid as a barbie girl... Do we even need to comment on this one? A picture says more than a thousand words.
A bad sense of style is one thing, but how hard can it really be to pick out a good costume? Pretty hard if were you ask these ten celebrities! Check out the worst costumes of Halloween 2010 below. Viewer discretion is advised!
Worst celebrity costume of 2010?
Want to comment?Login here