Top List: Ten Saddest Movies Ever!
Wednesday 9:09 PM, 29/02/2012
3. Tom Hanks starred in Forrest Gump, it's one of our favorites.
3. Hilary Swank in "PS. I Love You." Uggghhh, if you've ever been in love don't watch this movie it will rip your heart out!
5. "Brokeback Mountain" starring Heath Ledger and Jake Gyllenhaal. It was and still is such a good move.
7. Mandy Moore in "A Walk to Remember." Shane West also starred in this love-filled, teary-eyed movie.
8. "Titanic" starring Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet. "I'll never let go Jack, I'll never let go..."
10. "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" starring Brad Pit. Strange, curious, and very sad.
Sometimes we're just in the mood the cuddle up on the couch, eat a pint of ice cream, and watch a really sad movie. Don't ask us why, it's just one of those things. So if you're in the mood to bawl, check out our top ten saddest movies ever.
Tags: Top Lists