Celeb Covers We Loved!
Are you just like us and sometimes buy a magazine just for the cool cover. If you are then we have a few examples that really would make us run to the store to get hold of the issue! Who wouldn't want to own a nice cover with a half Naked
Russel Brand, or a really androgyne (and cool) looking Diane Kreuger? Or maybe you prefere one with the sweet heart Taylor Lautner
standing on a beach? Have a look and decide which one is your favourite!
11. WOW! Fierce lady and fierce buttom! Lady Gaga
shows she really is a power lady deluxe, and that she knows how to handle a some weapons. This cover of Rolling Stones, for their July issue and it's been a lot of discussions about these big guns... are they a symbol for something maybe?
1. Uma Thurman
looks cool on this cover for AnOther magazine, the spring summer issue 2008! The butterfly monocle is supposed to be a rebirth symbol, somehing the photographer of this cover, Craig McDean, is really in to.
2. Gisele Bundchen
shows more than her curves on the cover of fashion bible V, July 2008. Brave! The iconic photographer Mario testino probably didn't mind this photoshoot... looking at that perfect butt must be every man's dream! Gisele said about the shoot that "only Mario could make me take those pictures.He was the first photographer that shot me when I started.?
3. Beyoncé looks more than fierce on this December cover 2008 of Giant. Suitable name for such a gigant to be the cover model for. We think Beyoncé looks just amazing, really like a strong lady!
4. Russel Brand shows it all... well almost on the Rolling Stones cover, June 2010. We think this is a really funny pose, and quite brave too! Nice to see a man who poses like a woman, breaking the gender bounderies are you Russel?
5. In this cover, for October 2009, Rolling Stones let the hot teenager have his shirt on, but Taylor Lautner
still looks pretty good! Apparently this was quite an exhausting photo shoot... Taylor got to run like a crazy person in order to get that perfect beach cool look.
6. Bruce Willis
with his fashionable, new, whife, Emma. They look... cool. Kind of. This photo shoot for W Magazine's July issue 2009 wasn't ment to show a nude Bruce but he kept on complaining about the suits so in the end he ended up wearing none.
7. This German Vogue cover looks so good! It's nice not to have too much going on and to keep it simple sometimes. Diane Kreuger looks awsome too! It was shot for the April issue this year and it's actually photoraphed by the great fashion legend, Karl Lagerfeldt!
8. Glamour model on an intellectual magazine's cover, cool! Katie Price
looks miles away from trailer trash in the cover on Wonderland's September issue 2010. She said hopefully about the whole thing that: 'I've done Wonderland magazine, a spread and a cover, which will hopefully open up fashion magazines for me." 'I've done Wonderland magazine, a spread and a cover, which will hopefully open up fashion magazines for me.
9. The Mars 2009 issu of Rolling Stone cover featuring Blake Lively
and Leighton Meester
eating ice cream. This cover got a bit off a bad press from conservative types who said that they just are trying to be provocative.
10. Brüno aka Sasha Baron Coen isn't afraid of looking gay... and he does it really well too! Here he is on the July issue of man style magazine GQ. We cannot stop looking at it... is it his piercing eyes or the nice butt that makes this cover so special? We're not sure!
Published Dec 1 -1 11:50 PM
Big Picture Special: All the Hottest Celebrities at the 2015 British Fashion Awards!
All the major celebrities attended the 2015 British Fashion Awards - check out the hottest looks here!
Fashion Trend: The Always Cool Leather Pants!
Winter is soon here and it's time to put on some warm leather trousers - these celebs know how to rock it!
The Most Memorable Dresses from the 2015 Met Gala!
It's time to sum up the year - here are the most memorable (and crazy) dresses from the 2015 Met Gala!
Amazing Party Dresses We Can't Forget About - It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This!
Wh doesn't love gloating in photos after a big gala!? Some of the dresses stand out and here we have chosen some of our all time favorites…… Do you remember what Reese Witherspoon wore when she won an OScar or what a pregnant Angelina Jolie wore at the Cannes Film Festival?
12 Celebrities Wearing Basically Nothing At All!
When there's a big party going on, celebrities put a lot of effort into their outfits