Posh Picks! Must-Haves For Your Make Up Bag!
Up until recently our make up bag was over flowing, we could barely close it! Well, we just did a major overhaul and decided to keep only 8 items! Most make up can double duty as something else, like blush as eyeshadow or bronzing powder to help fill in your eyebrows! Check out the eight items we've decided to keep, hopefully it will inspire you to do the same!
1. Peach blush used as both blush and eyeshadow.
2. Bronzing powder for eyebrow powder and contouring.
3. A matte brown eyeshadow to use as a shadow, contouring, and eyeliner.
4. A whites shimmery eyeshadow, to use as eyeshadow, highlighter, and for the inner corner of your eye to help you look more awake!
5. Vaseline can be used as a primer for your eyeshadows, or as a highlighter for your cheeks, or just for your lips and dry nail beds.
6. A good black mascara! You can dip your angle brush in it and use it as an eyeliner if you don't have one!
7. Red lipstick is great for when you're in a hurry. It's the perfect shade for any occasion!
8. A great concealer for tired circles under your eyes and problem areas!
really know how to highlight her face, just a little less blush next time, Nina!
knows that lipstick can make or break a look!
used a peachy blush as an eyeshadow!
lets her flawless skin glow and keeps those eyebrows really sharp!
has an amazing smile, just add some Vaseline on top of your lipstick to get the same look!
's blush looks great!
always puts some white pearly eyeshadow on the inner corner of her eyes!
does smokey eyes with a great mascara!
looks great with that bronzey color on her lids!
Look how flawless Rebecca Romijn
Cute Kaley Cuoco
uses a great eyeliner to make her eyes really pop!
Published Oct 28 2011 2:12 AM
Johnny Depp is barely recognizable!
The trailer for the new gangster movie has just been released!
Fashion Trend: Celebrities Wearing Denim on Denim!
What do you think about the double denim trend? Love it or hate it?
Child star commits suicide!
Starred in the popular TV series Everybody Loves Raymond
She's the Most Beautiful Woman in 2015!
People Magazine reveals this year's winner!