Up until recently our make up bag was over flowing, we could barely close it! Well, we just did a major overhaul and decided to keep only 8 items! Most make up can double duty as something else, like blush as eyeshadow or bronzing powder to help fill in your eyebrows! Check out the eight items we've decided to keep, hopefully it will inspire you to do the same!
1. Peach blush used as both blush and eyeshadow.
2. Bronzing powder for eyebrow powder and contouring.
3. A matte brown eyeshadow to use as a shadow, contouring, and eyeliner.
4. A whites shimmery eyeshadow, to use as eyeshadow, highlighter, and for the inner corner of your eye to help you look more awake!
5. Vaseline can be used as a primer for your eyeshadows, or as a highlighter for your cheeks, or just for your lips and dry nail beds.
6. A good black mascara! You can dip your angle brush in it and use it as an eyeliner if you don't have one!
7. Red lipstick is great for when you're in a hurry. It's the perfect shade for any occasion!
8. A great concealer for tired circles under your eyes and problem areas!
Posh Picks! Must-Haves For Your Make Up Bag!
Friday 2:12 AM, 28/10/2011
Nina Dobrev really know how to highlight her face, just a little less blush next time, Nina!
Lauren Conrad knows that lipstick can make or break a look!
Shay Mitchell used a peachy blush as an eyeshadow!
Kate Winslet lets her flawless skin glow and keeps those eyebrows really sharp!
Whitney Port has an amazing smile, just add some Vaseline on top of your lipstick to get the same look!
Beyonce's blush looks great!
Hayden Panettiere always puts some white pearly eyeshadow on the inner corner of her eyes!
Kim Kardashian does smokey eyes with a great mascara!
Ashley Greene looks great with that bronzey color on her lids!
Look how flawless Rebecca Romijn looks!
Cute Kaley Cuoco uses a great eyeliner to make her eyes really pop!