French actress, Marion Cotillard
, is probably one of the most beautiful celebs ever! Don't you agree? She has a timeless beauty that is just graceful, classic, and gorgeous! And she's French!
Marion is currently starring in the movie, Contagion, and we spotted her on the Red Carpet
looking lovelier than ever! She wore an amazing Dior
Fall 2011 gown which she paired with smokey eyes, Pink
lips, and milkmaid braids! It's very rare that we see milkmaid braids on the Red Carpet
and we think it's so bold and lovely!
To get glam milkmaid braids like Marion follow these five steps!
1. Divide your hair into two even sections.
2. French braid one section and tie the end with a clear elastic band. Repeat with the other section.
3. Bring one section up to the middle of the top of your head, secure the end with a bobby pin.
4. Bring the other section up and to the middle, folding it over the end of the first section, and tucking it's ends in the first braid to hide them.
5. Use hairspray to secure the braids and bobby pins to tame flyways! And voila!