Off-duty celebrities sure love the color black! And so do we! It's timeless, flattering, and stylish. Although some color would be nice, we totally understand that black is king when it comes to fashion. Click on the pics to see our fave celebs dressed for the street!
This Week's Top 10 Celebrity Street Style Looks!
Thursday 9:15 PM, 10/11/2011
10. Rose McGowan really made a mistake here. Sure harem pants sometimes give a cool twist to an outfit, but here it just looks unflattering and weird.
9. America Ferrera has understood the importance of staying warm, but has totally forgotten the fact that you can still be stylish.
8. Kat Von D always adds a personal touch to her style, but just because it's unique doesn't mean it's cool. Some of these pieces would might work on their own (except for those weird printed pants) but not all together.
7. Ashley Tisdales' handbag is amazing! If it wasn't for the corduroy pants and the jacket - she might of ended up higher on our list!
6. Hilary is always so cute! Unfortunately her outfit isn't. It's not terrible, but not good either. It's just boring. Although, we're loving her handbag.
5. Lea Michelle, from Glee, ends up in the middle. Her braided boots are amazing and the cardigan also looks nice, but the whole thing is still pretty ordinary
4. Good looking gym clothes are not easy to find, so kudos to Nicole Richie!
3. Jessica Alba dressed head to toe in black. She looks classy but still relaxed, and we love her accessories, especially the hat!
2. Another hot babe in black. Eva Longoria strutting over the parking lot in her hot heels. The blazer gives a formal and the tight jeans show off Eva's curves. We just wish she would've added some accessories!
1. This weeks winner is the stunning Kate Bosworth! Maybe the simplest of all the outfits, but certainly the most stylish one. These four colors go great together and she looks relaxed and sexy. A worthy winner!
Tags: Street Style