This Week's Top 10 Celeb Street Style!
Friday 7:09 PM, 13/07/2012
1. We love Emily Blunt's long sheer blue flowery scarf! Her ankle cowboy boots are really cute too.
2. Hey Mischa Barton! You are looking chic in your leather boots, checked red shirt and denim jacket. Way to go!
3. Hilary Duff's long black cotton dress has some great cuts and the orange shoulder bag adds great color to her look.
4. Bethenny Frankel has a lot of matching brown leather accessories going on. Belt, platforms and shoulder bag - we love it!
5. Minka Kelly tied a knot at the end of her green and white striped top, clever!
6. Heidi Klum's long multicolored striped skirt is lovely!
7. Rachel Zoe is working her bohemian look as usual.
9. Disney star Brenda Song in an oversized shirt with a thin black belt and a big red shoulder bag.
Celebrities have wardrobes to die for with beautiful evening gowns and cool stage outfits. We love it when they make the effort to dress up but also when they wear something simple and comfortable on their days off! Hilary Duff's long black cotton dress is something we would put on for a run to the grocery store and Heidi Klum's multicolored striped skirt is perfect for a day at the mall. Click on the pictures to see more of celebrity street style!
Tags: Street Style
Want to comment?Login here