The Street Is My Runway! This Week's Top 10 Street Style Looks!
Friday 9:08 PM, 27/07/2012
1. Actress Jessica Lowndes has the cutest color combination going on! A long green comfortable dress with white flowers and a pink and orange cardigan, this suits her dark hair so well and make a beautiful contrast!
2. Ashley Tisdale took a walk in Hollywood wearing worn white jeans and short beige ankle boots with buckles - so hot!
3. Jessica Biel is a classy lady with tight black jeans and a peach colored lose long sleeved top. Check out her sunglasses too, they have the same shade!
4. Jessica Alba always succeed to use fun poppin' colors! This hot pink and red striped top of her dress is too cute.
5. Jordana Brewster in a knee long white lace skirt, flip flop sandals and baby blue shirt. We appreciate the effort she made to tie her shirt at the bottom - so simple and so right!
6. Tight jeans, a loose top, big purple scarf and sand colored short cowboy boots - Selena Gomez is such an inspiration for cool street style!
7. We love CSI-actress Marg Helgenberger's long black and white striped batik skirt!
9. The sun is shining on Selma Blair in her white shorts and black and white striped v-neck top!
We always seem to get the best fashion inspiration from our favorite celebrities! They're rocking the street like it's their runway, and we love it! This week we've seen stars like Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens and Jessica Alba out and about looking smashing in fun colors, flip flops and skinny jeans. Click on the pics for this week's best fashion inspo from 10 fashionista celebs!