Street Style! Top Ten Celeb Looks Right Off the Street!
Thursday 9:04 PM, 23/06/2011
10. Eva Mendes in a striped shirt and sweat pants. It's just not cute!
9. Whitney Port went the indie route with vintage sunglasses, colorful shorts, and cute oxfords. We're not crazy about this look but think if she switched the tee for a black tank top it would work so much better.
8. The Hangover II star, Yasmin Lee, looks chic with her scarf and jeans. It's an ok look.
7. Kat Von D mixes mustard with grey and red. We like the pants and tank top combo but we kinda hate the red glasses.
6. Jordana Brewster mixes stripes with ripped jeans and Toms. Love the stripes and the shoes, not crazy about the jeans. That's one big rip at the knee.
5. Props to Nicole Richie for looking super cute while heading to the gym! From her striped sweater (love the red stitching), sunglasses, and black bag- it's just a great look for even the most casual errands.
4. Kim Kardashian and her grandmother look pretty great together! We love Kim's pink Alexander McQueen scarf and how her grandmother threw on a pink cardi.
3. Claudia Schiffer rocks the school run in black skinny jeans with a great zipper detail, a black and red tee, and black gladiator sandals. It's such a carefree but put-together look.
2. We love this chic look on Amanda Seyfried. The menswear-inspired pants, black tank top, and classic Chanel bag= perfection!
Some celebs have the perfect style on and off the red carpet. Like Claudia Schiffer, she's pap'd almost every morning and always looks great! Other celebs like Amanda Seyfried understand that simple is best when going casual. And then there are other stars who sometimes miss the mark a bit. Check out who we think has the best street style this week!
Tags: Street Style