has the best style EVER. She always looks so incredibly stylish, no wonder she's such a fashion It Girl. Her style totally reflects her personality and she looks like a girl who we'd want to hang out with all the time! She never tries too hard, she's just a natural fashionista! We loved it when she wore this cute striped dress and thought it was the perfect outfit day or night. It just screams effortless chic!
How To Get The Look:
- Alexa knows when enough is enough. She kept the focus of the outfit on her striped dress and her bright lips! When a bold pattern such as stripes is paired with with neutral colors it keeps the outfit from becoming too loud.
- She wore a chic khaki coat, which everyone should have in their Spring wardrobe! It's the perfect staple and goes with everything.
- We think her outfit would look great with bare legs but for cooler evenings black tights will keep you warm and stylish. We like that she went black on black, her legs look so long!
- Alex wore a cute satchel strapped over one shoulder. The small size of the satchel is great for lip gloss, your card, phone, and keys. You can also try a clutch for a more night time look.
- Keep your make up simple! Alexa wore just a swipe of bright Pink
lipstick! The warm tone gave a her such a glow!
- Alexa also kept her accessories simple. A tiny heart necklace, lilac nails, and a ring. Love it!
Click on the links below the photos to see where we found similar clothes and enjoy Shopping
We love this striped tank dress! It's great for every season.
This is such a perfect coat for spring! Great for rainy days or chilly mornings!
She always looks so amazing!
/voba0/?iid=1244872&cid=4172&Rf-200=4&Rf900=1549,1565,1561&sh=0&pge=0&pgesize=200&sort=-1&clr=Black&mporgp=L0Fzb3MvQXNvcy1TaGFrZXItTGFjZS1VcC1Ccm9ndWUtRGV0YWlsLVNob2VzL1Byb2Qv] oxford heels [/url] go with just about anything.
We bet you could find this bag at a second hand shop
We love Alexa's makeup. It's not too loud but her lips still pop!
Try a warm-toned, bright pink to get lips like Alexa's!