Did You Know? 10 Fab Facts About Channing Tatum!
is quickly turning into one of the The It Actors in Hollywood. From Alabama country boy to one of the most sought after faces, we understand why every girl we know has a crush on him! Too bad he's married to the lovely Jenna Dewan
. Did you know Channing met his wife on the set of "Step Up" ? Oh yeah, he can dance too! Click on the pics to find out more about Channing.
1. Channing Tatum
was born in Alabama and was very athletic, he especially enjoyed kung fu and was voted "most athletic" in high school
2. Channing worked as stripper after high school and went by the name "Chan Crawford." His life as a stripper is being made into the movie "Magic Mike" directed by Steven Soderbergh.
3. Channing met his wife, Jenna Dewan
, while filming the movie "Step Up." They were married on July 11, 2009.
4. Channing and Jenna have matching Tattoo
that say "side by side" in Balinese. Channing said, "We wanted to do something symbolic. It was one of our vows to each other. We took it from that.
5. Channing was a dancer in Ricky Martin
's "She Bangs" Music Video
. He was paid $400 for the job.
6. Channing starred in the movie, Dear John, with #amanda_seyfried
. He said he accepted the role because he didn't go to acting school and the only way to learn was by being on set.
7. He first found success when he modeled for Vogue magazine, but decided that modeling wasn't challenging enough so he started acting.
8. He starred in "The Vow" with Rachel McAdams
9. Channing and Jena own their own production company called 33andOut Productions. He said, "I really don't want to be in any more movies that I don't produce... I don't have any interest in not being on the ground floor of creating it."
10. Most recently Channing starred in "21 Jump Street" with Jonah Hill
, which was hilarious! He is set the reprise his role in a "21 Jump Street" sequel.
Published Jun 18 2012 3:14 PM
Kim Kardashian At The Book Signing Of "Selfish"
The queen of selfies, Kim Kardashian, at the release of her new book "Selfish"