Top List: Natalie Portman's 10 Biggest Fashion Disasters!
is without a doubt one of the most talented and beautiful actresses of our time. But one thing she's not that good at is dressing for the Red Carpet
. We hope someone can teach Natalie how to dress, and as soon as possible! Click on the pictures to see some of Natalies most horrifying looks on the Red Carpet
10. In theory this dress may seemed like a good idea, but in reality it just looks like a origami gone wrong.
9. The color combination of Natalie's lips and dress is cool, but this outfit still ages her about 15 years.
8. A red hot mess of ruffles.
7. Nothing here seems to be right. The make up, the dress, the clutch, the Shoes
... A terrible combination.
6. This Jason Wu dress is just not flattering on Natalie. It's so short!
5. Yeah, Fringe
are cool. Sometimes.
4. The color of this heavy dress isn't doing Natalie any good. She looks sick!
3. Yet another weird choice of colors.
2. A black and blue mess!
1. And in the first place, the most hiddeous of them all: Natalie Portman
's Viktor and Rolf gown. Why does she insist on putting flowers on dresses?
Published Jan 25 2012 11:19 PM
Natalie Portman Shocked With Her Nude Dress
The dress that everyone talked about in Cannes
Full List! She's The Highest Paid Actress Of 2014!
Forbes has released their annual list of the highest paid actresses of 2014...
Beauty Inspiration! 6 Celeb-Inspired Looks For New Year's Eve!
New Year's Eve is just around the corner, and it's the perfect opportunity to glam up properly...
6 Celebrity Couples That We've Forgotten About - Or Never Heard Of!
People date, break up and make up every single day in Hollywood and sometimes it's even hard to keep track over who's dated who...
Britney Spears Wants Natalie Portman To Play Her In Movie!
If Britney Spears were to make a movie about her life, she'd want Oscar-winning "Black Swan" actress, Natalie Portman, to portray her on the big screen...
Top List! Movie Stars' Favorite Movies!
We see them every day on the big screen and they always appear in our favorite movies...