This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
Tuesday 4:05 PM, 19/10/2010
9. Olivia Palermo shows why she is a style icon with some of this season's hottest trends all in one outfit. A gorgeous leather dress, red handbag and a statement necklace and shoes!
8. Anna Paquin in a sexy Alexander McQueen patterned dress at the Scream Awards. Short skirts are still in, even for Fall and Winter and of course so are interesting patterns. Notice the amazing McQueen clutch as well!
7. Pixie Lott looked adorable while promoting her latest single at HMV in London! Wearing brogues with a ultra-girly tea-dress like this is a major style point for us!
6. Miley Cyrus gets it right with this sweet patterned dress and slouchy ankle boot combo and we are loving the turquoise necklace she is wearing with everything lately!
5. Milla Jovovich rocking the lace trend! Lace doesn't have to look goth or old fashioned! Milla wears her white lace in a sexy little one shoulder cocktail dress and avoids the stereotype!
4. Keira Knightley in her favorite label Chanel is always a win for us! Here she is wearing a nude. textured Chanel Couture dress that is the right mix of vintage and edgy for us!
3. Menswear can be soft and sexy! Juliette Lewis mixed her menswear-inspired vest and pants with a soft and flowy blouse and sexy heels for a pretty hot look we think!
2. Claudia Schiffer is bringing the 70's back with her street style lately and we are adoring her layered looks, with jerseys, flared pants, scarfs and belts. We bet this is going to be the next big trend!
As we keep saying, we are huge fans of the in-between season styles as there is always interesting and creative fashion to be seen! Stylistas like Olivia Palermo and Claudia Schiffer never stop inspiring us with the choices and we have a few surprises on the list this week too!
Who was best?
Want to comment?Login here