She Said What? Top 10 Megan Fox Quotes!
is a true quote machine! The loose-lipped actress has always demonstrated a knack for being quotable and we totally love her outspokenness! An intresting thing about her is while other celebs handlers are hurrying past the press lines at big events, she stays and engages, delivering provocative quotes every time she opens her mouth. We can't help wondering: Does she really mean everything she says? Some of the things she says are almost making us a little worried... No matter if she means everything or not, she undeniably entertains us! Click on the pictures to find out her top then quotes ever!
10. "I have a mouth and I'm not afraid to use it."
8. "I wouldn't regret [my "Brian" Tattoo
] if we weren't together. I can always have a kid and name him Brian. There are options."
7. I would love to do a movie Naked
; it would be beautiful. No one dares make that kind of film today. They did it in the 1930s in an arty way, so why not now?"
6. "When you think about it, actors are kind of prostitutes. Other people are paying to watch us kissing someone, touching someone"¦It's really kind of gross."
5. "I would eat Rob Pattinson so that I could steal some of that pretty. I wanna be pretty like he's pretty."
4. "I hope they legalize marijuana and when they do I'll be the first fucking person in line to buy my pack of joints."
3. "I haven't gone completely insane, but it might happen soon."
2. "I don't want to have to be like a Scarlett Johansson
" who I have nothing against, but I don't want to have to go on talk shows and pull out every single SAT word I've every learned to prove, like, "Take me seriously, I am intelligent, I can speak.' I don't want to have to do that. I resent having to prove that I'm not a retard " but I do. And part of it is my own fault."
1. "I'm horrible to live with. I don't clean. My clothes end up wherever I take them off. I forget to flush the toilet. "
Published Dec 1 -1 11:50 PM
Child star commits suicide!
Starred in the popular TV series Everybody Loves Raymond
She's the Most Beautiful Woman in 2015!
People Magazine reveals this year's winner!