This Week's Worst Dressed Celebrities!
Some stars are all confused this party season. The vintage-inspired trend is making a few of them, like Uma Thurman
and Amanda Peet
, to name just a few, dress like old ladies, instead of the gorgeous women they are! We don't get it and we hope it stops!
, as usual these days, is trying too hard to be cool and hold on to her Fashion icon
status. There is just too much going on here. Too many prints, too much accessory stuff and the boots are just too young for her. The face is scary too Madge! Stop it!
8. Winona Ryder
gets the menswear trend really wrong. The idea is still to look ultra femme and sexy even though you are wearing a suit! Winona's mens' Shoes
, black shirt and severe makeup, make her look almost like a priest!
7. Uma Thurman
makes the Red Carpet
mistake we just don't understand. Why make yourself look older? This tiered skirt teamed with the vintage-style jacket and the updo, have aged Uma like 30 years! A huge NO NO!
6. We have said this before and we stick by our opinion. We support Helena Bonham Carter
and her quirky style. We love that she wears fab designer Vivienne Westwood
on the Red Carpet
too. Her only mistake is wearing clothes that don't flatter her figure. This dress makes her top half look way bigger than her bottom. Awkward not edgy!
5. Former Bachelorette star Ali Fedowsky wore this disaster of a dress to the KIISSFM Jingle Bell Ball this weekend. There is just nothing good to say, except that the clutch bag is ok...
4. Amanda Peet
and Uma Thurman
- do they have the same stylist? Amanda's dress is really pretty, but she ruined it with this velvet boyfriend blazer and the leather strappy Shoes
3. Ok we get Thora, you are anti-fashionista. Why dress like a frumpy old woman though? What is the point of making yourself look full of lumps and shapeless? We don't understand it. You don't have to look like a fashion victim...but at least do the minimum!
2. Every time comedienne Sarah Silverman
steps onto the Red Carpet
, she looks as if she has just piled her laundry basket over onto her body. Nothing matches and nothing fits right and it all looks a little creased. Hire a stylist!
1. When we saw Whoopi Goldberg
in this outfit outside the theatre, we thought she was in costume. No she was there as a producer not an actor. These are her actual clothes! We don't even know where to start. The hat probably....it looks like it belongs to a man from the 18th century!
Published Dec 6 2010 5:17 PM
Fashion Trend: Celebs Loving the Vertical Stripes!
Forget about horizontal stripes - it's all about vertical stripes right now!
Celebrity Guys and Their Beards!
These celebs don't mind sporting a beard. What do you think - love it or hate it?