This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities!
Sunday 5:59 PM, 28/02/2010
9. Kesha aka Ke$ha one-shouldered sparkly party dress for the NME awards this week was bang on trend! We love her bright accessories and sexy hairdo too! This girl definitely has style!
8. Kate Hudson was definitely the hottest celeb at the popular Burberry show at London Fashion Week. She looked like a read Hollywood screen siren in this beaded green mini-dress. Kate always makes red carpet style look effortless!
7. London socialite Peaches Geldof wore all kinds of great outfits throughout Fashion Week, but this little black number with the gold detail has got to be our favourite. We are also really liking Peaches back to blonde with her hair all flowy! What a stunner!
6. Supermodel Erin O'Connor looked elegant and sophisticated at the Elle style awards this week! We love the splash of red and leopard print under her trendy black suit. Here is a great example of how leopard print can look classy!
5. Natalia Vodianova made a sexy statement in this dramatic red dress and diamond choker. She was rocking this years hottest trends in dresses - the big shoulders and the swag hip skirt. On Natalia they look amazing, and not just anybody could pull that off!
4. Some people might say that Leona Lewis' outfit for the Elle style awards was little bit costumey, but we have decided we totally love it! From the padded shoulders to the peek-a-boo cleavage and the hat as well as the leather gloves - this outfit screams vintage chic!
3. Jaime Winstone looked hot with her new blonde hair and this godess-like nude gown! We love the detailing and the way it skim her curves in all the right places!
2. Mary-Kate Olsen can accessorise like nobody else in the world! She definitely earned her style icon award at the Burberry show this week! from that gorgeous swing coat, to the glasses, scarve, gloves and bracelets! We can't stop staring at that blue clutch bag and how everything about her outfit is eyecatching at the same time isn't overdone!
1. Our favourite favourite! Olivia Palermo has been wearing the new floral trend - metallic print flowers a lot lately and we are obsessed! At the Elle Style awards she added some edge with a studded belt, creating a ver hot "hard and soft" look. We want this whole outfit for ourselves!
Every single outfit on our list came out of London this week from all the events that happened around Fashion Week! No big surprises on the list this week, congratulations to all the fashionistas who got it so right with their style choices, like supermodels Erin O' Connor and Natalia Vodianova! This week's number 1 is wearing our favourite Spring trend - metallic florals, so we just couldn't resist her!
Tags: Kesha / Fashion pictures / Trendy celebrity clothing / Supermodel / Burberry / Hot / Handbag / Best dressed celebrities / Red Carpet
Want to comment?Login here