10 Things You Don't Know About Jennifer Lawrence!
, who plays Katniss Everdeen in The Hunger Games
, is undeniably one of the hottest stars right now! She has been mentioned as "America's Kick-Ass Sweetheart" and we are completely charmed by her unabashed honesty in interviews and her and down to earth personality. Click on the pictures to find out 10 things you maybe don't know about Hollywood's newest darling!
1. She spent her childhood as a tomboy " riding horses, fishing, and playing softball and basketball.
2. She was scouted off of the street in New York one weekend at age 14, and her first gig was a promo photo for MTV's My Super Sweet 16.
3. She is incredibly down to earth! Despite her quick rise to fame with The Hunger Games
, Jennifer has managed to keep a good head on her shoulders.
4. She doesn't like to diet! Jennifer likes to eat anything she wants. She is an all-American girl who loves to munch on hamburgers and french fries.
6. The Hunger Games
Director Gary Ross said she gave one of the best auditions he's ever seen.
7. Even is she is really happy for her success, she is frequently heard talking about how she misses having a personal life and privacy.
8. Jennifer auditioned to play Bella Swan in Twilight
, the role that went to Kristen Stewart
9.Jennifer recently said that her parents tried to keep her away from being an actress; "My parents were the exact opposite of stage parents. They did everything in their power to keep it "
10. She's said that the best thing about her new-found fame is that she gets free clothes!
Published Dec 1 -1 11:50 PM
Fashion Trend: Celebs Loving the Vertical Stripes!
Forget about horizontal stripes - it's all about vertical stripes right now!
Celebrity Guys and Their Beards!
These celebs don't mind sporting a beard. What do you think - love it or hate it?
Rebel Wilson Has Found Love!
The Pitch Perfect star is off the singles market