Want Long Locks Like Kim K? Check Out These Tips!
It seems like every time we cut our hair we always regret it! We always wish it was just a few inches longer, but it never grows fast enough! Well we did some digging and found some great tips to help your hair grow faster than ever before! Check it out!
1. Rosemary oil and lavender oil are known to help stimulate hair growth. You can make your own oil by mixing 1/2 cup of olive oil with either two spoonfuls of dried lavender or rosemary, heat it up in the microwave for two minutes, let it sit for two days, strain, and then massage into your scalp! It smells incredible and long locks will soon follow!
2. You can also wash your hair with rosemary water! Just use the same procedure as above but use water instead of oil!
3. It's also important that you nourish your hair if you want it to grow faster! Good hair nourishment doesn't have to cost a fortune, you can easily make a really nourishing treatment for your hair with stuff you already have in your kitchen! Try this recipe: one egg, one drop of olive oil, two spoonfuls of honey, mix well and then massage into your scalp, rinse, and voila!
4. Put some olive oil on the ends and tips of your hair and let it sit for about thirty minutes before washing it out with tepid water.
5. Never wash your hair with warm water! Keep the water cold or tepid. It may be chilly, but it works!
6. Avoid putting your hair up in a ponytail or a knot too often, the rubber bands will damage your hair! Instead try braiding your hair, it looks a lot better anyways!
7. You could also take supplements known to boost hair growth like Vitamins B, C, E, Beta Carotene, and Magnesium.
8. Increasing your protein intake will help your hair to grow faster, remember, hair is basically protein!
9. Stay away from heat damaging tools like blow dryers or flat irons, which dry your ends and cause breakage!
has the most beautiful hair ever!
uses oils to keep her hair looking fab!
has nice hair but could use some hair nourishment!
always has long and healthy hair!
Look at Amanda Seyfried
blonde and beautiful hair!
has really nice wavy hair!
loves the flat iron and needs to take care of her hair to keep it long and healthy!
Jennifer Love Hewitt
has such a beautiful long brown hair!
's blonde waves look great!
We love Denise Richards
' blonde Hollywood locks!
Published Oct 27 2011 9:13 PM
Rita Ora Showing Off Her New Hairstyle!
What do you think about this new hairstyle that Rita Ora is rocking? Love it or hate it?
This Week's Hairstyle: Flipped Waves To The Side
Check out the stars who pulled the hairstyle off
Celebs Who Love to Brighten Up Their Life With Colorful Hair!
Don't be afraid of adding a little color to your life - check out these celebs for a little inspiration
Nicole Richie's New Blue Hair: Hot Or Not?
Nicole Richie has sported purple hair the latest months, but now she's dyed it once again and this time she went completely blue...
Katy Perry's New Green Hair: Hot Or Not?
Katy Perry debuted her new green hair on Instagram the other day, calling the color "slime green"...
Lady Gaga's Super Long White Hair: Cool Or Creepy?
Last night, we spotted Lady Gaga out and about in Midtown, New York City...
Holly Madison's New Red Hair: Hot Or Not?
We spotted former Playmate Holly Madison the other day, rocking the Red Carpet showing off her new red hair...