Quick tips: How to Prevent Static-y Hair!
It's getting colder outside and even though we love Fall, we hate what it does to our hair! It gets dry and very static-y. To prevent static, we have some easy tips for you to follow!
1. Deep-condition your hair as often as you can to prevent the dry and damaged hair! Properly moisturized hair is less likely to be affected by static.
2. A quick and easy tip is to spray hairspray on your brush and run it through your hair!
3. Try putting just a little lotion on the tips of your hair, it will weigh down your hair and decreases the static.
4. A fabric softener sheet is super handy if your hair gets crazy static! Just keep it in your purse and run it over you head when needed! It works!
5. Use conditioner when you wash your hair and at the end of every shower run cold water over you hair for a few minutes, which also make your hair incredibly shiny!
should cut and moisturize her hair!
just can't get rid of those flyaways!
is always rocking a different hairstyle, but this static hair look is not a great one!
wants a messy look but she could use a hair brush!
, could use our anti-static tips!
Published Sep 27 2011 9:18 PM
Miley Cyrus In a New Crazy Hairstyle!
It's almost as if Miley Cyrus is competing in her own league when it comes to crazy Hairstyles
Rita Ora Showing Off Her New Hairstyle!
What do you think about this new hairstyle that Rita Ora is rocking? Love it or hate it?
This Week's Hairstyle: Flipped Waves To The Side
Check out the stars who pulled the hairstyle off
Celebs Who Love to Brighten Up Their Life With Colorful Hair!
Don't be afraid of adding a little color to your life - check out these celebs for a little inspiration
Nicole Richie's New Blue Hair: Hot Or Not?
Nicole Richie has sported purple hair the latest months, but now she's dyed it once again and this time she went completely blue...
Katy Perry's New Green Hair: Hot Or Not?
Katy Perry debuted her new green hair on Instagram the other day, calling the color "slime green"...