Quick tips: How to Prevent Static-y Hair!
It's getting colder outside and even though we love Fall, we hate what it does to our hair! It gets dry and very static-y. To prevent static, we have some easy tips for you to follow!
1. Deep-condition your hair as often as you can to prevent the dry and damaged hair! Properly moisturized hair is less likely to be affected by static.
2. A quick and easy tip is to spray hairspray on your brush and run it through your hair!
3. Try putting just a little lotion on the tips of your hair, it will weigh down your hair and decreases the static.
4. A fabric softener sheet is super handy if your hair gets crazy static! Just keep it in your purse and run it over you head when needed! It works!
5. Use conditioner when you wash your hair and at the end of every shower run cold water over you hair for a few minutes, which also make your hair incredibly shiny!
should cut and moisturize her hair!
just can't get rid of those flyaways!
is always rocking a different hairstyle, but this static hair look is not a great one!
wants a messy look but she could use a hair brush!
, could use our anti-static tips!
Published Sep 27 2011 9:18 PM
Jason Segel Goes All In During Table Reading for Forgetting Sarah Marshall!
Jason Segel is amazing to watch during this rehearsal for the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Mila Kunis and the other actors can't keep from laughing.
Watch Harrison Ford Get His Mind Blown by David Blaine!
Harrison Ford 's reaction to this magic trick, performed by David Blaine, is probably the best we've ever seen!
Justin Bieber Gets a Role in Zoolander 2!
Gets a role in the highly anticipated sequel!