Say you wake up and realize you'r sooo late, and your hair is greasy and crazy looking! Don't panic! Fall hottest hair trend, the french braid, will save you! We love french braids, all of our fave celebs are rocking them like Rihanna
, Jessica Alba
, and Whitney Port
! The coolest thing about french braids is that it can be done in so many different ways! Add bangs, try a side braid, or braid your whole head! All it takes is practice and some hairpins!
How To Get a Perfect French Braid:
1. Start with three small sections at the crown of your head.
2. Begin to braid your hair, adding more to each section every time.
3. Braid until you've reached your desired length
4. Use a lot hair spray to ensure your braid will stay put and secure any flyaways with bobby pins.
For inspiration, click on the pics to see the best braided beauties in Hollywood!
1. Kirsten Dunst
loves this messy look, and we do to!
shows us how the french braid can easily be used in a fancy way!
4. "House" star Jennifer Morrison
shows off her braid from behind!
5. Kate Hudson
goes for a more simple look with the bang-braid!
6. Rachel McAdams
' dramatic look goes well with the red lips! We LOVE!
7. Pixie Lott
is a big fan of the braid and we've seen it in all shapes and colors on her!