Top 6 Celebrity Fragrances We'd Love 2 Wear!
Wednesday 11:02 PM, 15/08/2012
1. Katy Perry's perfume "Meow" smells of sweet vanilla with notes of tangerine, pear, jasmine and gardenia, honeysuckle, lily of the valley and orange blossom. Sounds good to us!
2. Lady Gaga will launch new fragrance "Fame" any day now. It is going to be the first ever black (!) perfume, once you spritz the liquid becomes clear. It will smell of belladonna, incense, saffron, honey, apricot nectar, crushed tiger orchid, and jasmine sambac.
3. Shakira's "Elexir" fragrance is inspired by her most sensual and exotic moves with a smell of orange blossom, white pepper, freesia, peony, apricot, styrax, brown sugar, cedar, musk and amber. Interesting!
4. Kim Kardashian's mor recent fragrance "True Reflection" is a really feminine one built of fruity, watery and floral notes of Italian bergamot, luscious plum and peach. Kim knows how to work her magic on pretty much everything!
5. Nicole Richie's debute perfume launched this summer and smells of blackberry, orange, papyrus and sandalwood. If it smells nice? Well Nicole herself says that "I am not going to throw my name on something that I'm not 100per cent in." - promising yes!
6. Rihanna's second fragrance "Rebelle" arrived on the market this spring and smells of plum, strawberry and ginger - yum! Vanilla orchid, cocoa absolute musk, coffee, patchouli and amber are also in the mix.
Jasmine, apricote nectar, brown sugar, blackberry or plum- what fragrance do you prefer? Today we list 6 fabulous celebrity fragrances that we'd looove to wear! Click on the pictures to read about them all!
Tags: Fun pics