The Best Celebrity Halloween Costumes of 2010!
Wednesday 4:03 PM, 03/11/2010
10. AnnaLynne McCord looked super pretty as a ghost bride. Even though her costume wasn't anything special, she still managed to carry it really well!
9. Kim Kardashian and Jonathan Cheban looked very cool dressed as modern versions of Little Red Riding Hood & The Big Bad Wolf! We love how they added their own twist to it. The corset and suit really took it to a whole other level.
8. Singer Ciara actually looks quite like Halle Berry, the actress who portrayed the X-Men heroine Storm in the film adaptations, so it's no wonder that she owned the hell out of her Storm costume! She even got the glowing white eyes right and hey, how cool aren't those Christian Louboutins?
7. Nickelodeon cutie Erin Sanders dressed up as our favourite super hero of 2010, Hit Girl! We think she did a great job with her costume.
6. We are so proud of Jersey Shore-star Nicole Polizzi, more known as Snooki for choosing not to be slutty this Halloween! She actually looks more classy in this little pickle princess costume than she does in her tacky every day outfits. The costume fits her really well and she looks cute as a button!
5. Phoebe Price really surprised us when she chose not a revealing and sexy costume, but a nerdy and covering one! We think she made a spot on female version of Spock!
4. Tori Spelling was another star to surprise us with her costume. We would of thought she'd go for something way more generic! Never judge a book by it's cover, because a exuberant peacock might just be hiding inside it!
3. Project Runway winner Christian Siriano obviously designed this interesting feathery costume himself, and we give him major points for creativity and uniqueness! This costume is simply fierce.
2. Cougar Town star Busy Phillips and her daughter Birdie Leigh Silverstein both dressed up as Tinkerbell for a Halloween children benefits gala and boy, did they look absolutely adorable or what? They're so cute we'd honestly consider hanging this picture in our living room!
Halloween in Hollywood is always a little something extra. With unlimited funds and talent you can really create wonders with your costume! Check out what ten celebrities we felt impressed the most with their Halloween ensembles last weekend.
Best celebrity costume of 2010?