Money is power and all that- but what does the really rich and famous celebrities think about their stash? Mariah Carey
knows she is wealthy, but there is something about the poorer lifestyle that appeals to her, and Beyonce
admits what she'd NEVER do on a date! Click on the pictures to read top 10 crazy and sometimes stupid celebrity quotes on wealth and cash!
may be a multi-millionare, but she would NEVER spend her money on a date. "If he invited you out, he's got to pay." she says.
2. Rapper Lil Wayne
says it load and clear: "Too much money ain't enough money."
3. Johnny Depp
explains why celebrities splash out on big private community mansions: "You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren't allowed to be normal."
4. Heiress Paris Hilton
grew up in a sheltered reality, and we're quite sure that is the reason why she felt she had to ask "What's a soup kitchen?" - Well Paris, it's where less wealthy people can get help, you wouldn't know about that!
5. Super model Naomi Campell is proud of her fame and fortune: "I work very hard and I'm worth every cent!"
6. "It costs to look this cheap" says country singer Dolly Parton
. True story!
7. "Too many people spend money they haven't earned, to buy things they don't want, to impress people they don't like." says wise man Will Smith
8. Money ain't an issue for mega diva Mariah Carey
. Her concern is quite the opposite: "Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." Eh WHAT?!
9. "To all my Barbies out there who date Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, you'll be better off in life. Get that money." says Nicki Minaj
. Girl power!
10. Angelina Jolie
know she is a bit special. "I don't think the money people in Hollywood have ever thought I was normal, but I am dedicated to my work and that's what counts." says the star.