Top 10 Trends for 2012!
Wednesday 12:15 PM, 14/12/2011
1. Patterns. Mix and match different patterns like Olivia Palermo for an ultra chic and modern look.
2. Geek chic. We love big nerdy glasses this Spring and so does Anne Hathaway. Add a pair of oxfords with socks and you've got the perfect geeky glam look.
3. Denim on denim. Wear your favorite jean jacket with a pair of boyfriend jeans for a relaxed but cool look like Rihanna.
4. Tangerine. The It color of Fall is still big in the spring. Lara Stone looks great.
5. Ryan Gosling is this year AND next year's It Guy. He's not only super stylish but also ridiculously hot!
6. Emily Blunt is one of our favorite Brits! 2012 is her year, she's starring in the biggest rom-com of 2012, The Five Year Engagement.
7. Nude color palette. This was a huge trend in Spring 2011 and it's back again. This year the trend extends from the super popular nude heels to dresses, skirts, and tops. We love Lea Michele's ruched dress in it's neutral color paired with electric blue heels.
8. Pastels. Think lavender, sea green, light yellow, and pale pink. Amanda Seyfried is picture perfect in pastel pink.
9. Midi. Keira Knightley got this trend spot on! Forget the mini skirt and dress, go for a longer length for ultimate style.
It's not too early to start thinking about the biggest trends for 2012! In the new year we will see a lot of pastels, nudes, and denim! Get ready also for bright splashes of tangerine, patterns re-mix, and a healthy dose of Ryan Gosling! 2012 might just be the best year yet!
Tags: Fashion Trends