This week's style stars are a mixed bunch! From young Hollywood starlets like Emilie De Ravin and Zoe Saldana and legends like Demi Moore. They were all amazing examples of great style this week so take some inspiration ladies, this is what to wear!
9. Actress Jemma Powell looked like a screen godess at the Alice In Wonderland world premiere! We just love the metal detail on the bust and her gorgeous arm bracelet!
8. We love this black dress on Keri Hilson! The rose detail is really something special and she carried it off with style and elegance! Well done.
7. We don't always love British fashionista Nicola Roberts' style, but this week at a party in London she pulled together a great outfit. We love this biker jacket with its hard edge, the soft floral dress and the suede boots!
5. Mila Kunis is such a fashion forward girl! She chose this black draped Vera Wang cocktail dress to the opening of the designer's new boutique this week and she was gorgeous in it!
4. Jessica Alba also rocked a pretty little party dress this week - but then when doesn't she look fab? We think the bow belt is the cutest ever too!
3. Demi Moore is one of many celebs wearing Victoria Beckham's dresses on the Red Carpet! We have to say this blue column dress looks like it was made for her! The bright jewelled bag was a fantastic choice too. We loved this splash of colour!
2. White is becoming one of Selena Gomez's signature colours on the Red Carpet and we understand why. She really stands out in it! This strapless style is also fantastic on her figure!
1. Our favourite fashionista of 2010! Avatar star Zoe Saldana looking totally chic in her lace and ruffled dress. This girl is really one to watch on the Red Carpet and we can't wait to see what she wears to the OscarsRed Carpet tonight!
Published Mar 7 2010 7:20 PM
Do you want to share this article?
Use the share function in your mobile web browser.