The Top 12 Terrible Trends...EVER!
There are some trends that have unfortunately made it into mainstream fashion, trends like harem pants or trucker hats have been thrown in our face, and for some reason we give in...we buy these ugly, terrible trends as if they are actually cool. They're not nor will they ever be. So it's time to throw away your shutter shades, your Crocs, and that hideous Ed Hardy shirt you bought last spring, you will never need them again. We promise! Click on the pics to see the top 12 Worst Trends of All Time!
PS. What other trends do you hate? What about crop tops, we're not big fans...
1. We HATE playsuits, especially this white satin and black lace one that Katie Holmes
is wearing. Seriously so fug!
2. Shutter shades are ridiculous, you can't even see out of them and they don't protect your eyes from the sun. They are pointless, Kanye West
3. Sheer skirts are as pointless as shutter shades. Just cute off the bottom and make the top a bit longer and then we can see Blake Lively
's gorgeous legs!
4. Trucker hats, a thing of the early 2000s, yet AnnaLynne McCord
thought she could bring them back. Thankfully she didn't succeed.
5. Ugh, if we see one more guy sporting a pervy, creepy, Hipster mustache we'll puke! Jason Schwartzman
should know that this is a major turn off. He looks like a science teacher by day and a serial killer by night.
5. Kim Kardashian
in this year's "cut out trend", which was designed by someone who is challenged by scissors.
6. Harem pants look like you're wearing a saggy, soggy diaper. Ew!
7. Demi Lovato
in a mullet dress. Ugh, we that hate everyone is trying to make mullet dresses "happen." They ugly, period.
8. We really dislike Crocs! Just throw on some Converse Jennifer Garner
, they're so much cuter!
9. For some reason dyeing your hair grey was trend. You guys, wait until your old then you'll get real grey hair there's no reason to go grey when you're in your 20s! Hint hint, Kelly Osbourne
10. Paris Hilton
is a product of the 2000s, back when track suits, velour, and having the word "juicy" printed across your butt was considered cool. And maybe it was back then, but now....no way!
11. We're not the least surprised that the Jersey Shore
cast loves Ed Hardy, which speaks volumes for us.
12. Blue eyeshadow is outdated and is actually really unflattering in this extreme! Taylor Swift
should know better!
Published Sep 10 2011 3:15 PM
Johnny Depp is barely recognizable!
The trailer for the new gangster movie has just been released!
Fashion Trend: Celebrities Wearing Denim on Denim!
What do you think about the double denim trend? Love it or hate it?
Child star commits suicide!
Starred in the popular TV series Everybody Loves Raymond
She's the Most Beautiful Woman in 2015!
People Magazine reveals this year's winner!