Get your Spring/Summer inspiration right here, straight from the stars who know that they are doing. These ladies blended some classics, added some funky touches of their own and are bringing fashion forward in everything they do, whether its for an interview like Eva Longoria
, or just a walk on the street like Whitney Port
9. Short suits are still in this coming season and why not stick to a classic winner like Eva Longoria
did for the David Letterman
show this past week. Blue is big and a well tailored suit never goes out of style!
8. The Saturdays
star Frankie Sandford
is cute as ever in all things Trendy
right now! The natural shades of her blazer, the cute cut-off shorts, the fab and even the funky haircut! Style queen!
7. We love it when Emma Roberts
goes retro! It doesn't have to be overdone either. This cute little dotty dress just gives a hint of old school style along with the hair, but the Shoes
and the fresh makeup is ultra- up-to-date.
6. Your favorite play suit from last year is still hot this season, but if you want to be at the edge of bang-on trend, do it like Julianne Hough
and go 70's! This belted halter one piece is amazing on her.
5. Jameela Jamil
is Spring fresh in a floral peasant top, cut-off and a floppy hat. Add bright blue wedge Shoes
like hers and you are also all set for this season. Bring on the sunshine!
4. Yay for Whitney Port
getting her groove back and making some effort with her style for a change. As we said before, she went through a huge fashion fail after moving back to LA from NYC, but she is finding her fashion feet again. This layered, detailed look proves that!
3. Renée Zellweger showed off another season must-have at the launch for her collaboration with Tommy Hilfiger
- the bright red mac coat! Beige is getting boring people, have fun with colors this season and mix them with the classics.
2. Selena Gomez
is surprising us with her fashion choices these days, she always comes up with new and fresh ideas for the Red Carpet
and she pulls it off perfectly too! Love these pastel metallics!
1. Being stylish doesn't have to be complicated, just look at Victorias Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio
. She is wearing a simple colours, simple cuts and classics, but she is perfectly put together. All in all a winning look, especially with that early season tan!