This Week's 9 Best Dressed Celebrities!
Sunday 7:13 PM, 13/12/2009
9. British actress Emily Blunt never lets us down with her chic fashion choices! This Marchesa party dress is a stunner, especially matched with those Louboutin heels!
9. Miley Cyrus chose to stand out at the 8. Royal Variety Show when she met the queen of England this week, Some say she was showing a little too much cleavage for a royal meeting, but we actually thought she looked pretty good!
7. Victoria Beckham's style status is well deserved, this elegant black gown with the metal shoulder details shows exactly why! We also love the dramatic updo!
6. Selena Gomez is as cute as a button in this hot pink Notte by Marchesa dress, and seriously stylish too! Really a style star to watch!
5. Christina Ricci is looking very sleak and chic these days and this chiffon dress is a great look for her!
4. Sarah Jessica Parker loves to create drama with her outfits and this week in London was no different! From her hot ink hat and dress, to the velvet coat and the two-tones pumps, this woman knows how to create a hot look!
3. The star of the big new movie Avatar, Zoe Saldana, stuck to the movie's futuristic theme in this stunning Roland Mouret sparkly gown! We think she carried it off amazingly well!
2. Rachel Weisz is feminine and floaty and lovely in this blue Valentino dress for the premiere of her latest movie this week. No wonder Valentino is a red carpet favourite for the stars!
1. Sarah Harding took our breath away in this sexy black mermaid dress this week! This British party girl can be a bit hit and miss with her style choice sometimes, but we love everything about this detailed look! Congrats Sarah!
Its been a big week for movie premieres and there have been some great awards ceremonies too, so you nnow what that means: lots of gorgeous red carpet looks! No surprise that style icon Sarah Jessica Parker is on the list this week and we are proud of young stars like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez for showing some fashion savvy too, but this week's number 1 might surprise you a little...
Who is your best dressed star?
Tags: Emily Blunt / Hot / Valentino / Hollywood celebrity / Trends celebrities 2009 / Fashion pictures / Best dressed celebrities / Red Carpet