10 Things You Didn't Know About Emma Stone!
Wednesday 12:13 PM, 22/02/2012
1. Emma is of Swedish heritage.
2. At 15, Emma was dying to move to Hollywood, but her parents weren't too fond of that idea. She then made a PowerPoint presentation called "Project Hollywood" which had them convinced it was a good idea!
3. Emma didn't pierce her ears until she was 21.
4. Emma is a natural blonde, but had to dye her hair red for the movie "Superbad." She loves being a red head and we love it too!
5. Her real name is actually Emily Stone, but when she was applying for the SAG Awards she realized the name Emily Stone was already taken. So to us she is Emma and to her friends and family she's Emily!
6. Her favorite movie is City Lights directed by Charlie Chaplin.
7. Emma started acting when she was just 11 years old and did a lot of stage productions and performed with an improv troup.
8. Emma and Taylor Swift are good friends.
9. Emma was voted #6 on Ask Men's list of the 99 most desirable women of 2012.
Emma Stone is without a doubt one of the It-Stars right now! And she isn't just fabulous on screen, but off screen as well! Designers are fighting over her to wear their designs, she has a true knack for fashion and enjoys both classic and modern clothes. Click on the pictures to learn more about this beautiful red head.