Top list: Strangest celebrity baby names!
Monday 4:39 PM, 27/04/2009
9. Chris Martin and Gwyneth Paltrow have taken inspiration from totally different places when naming their kids. The oldest daughter is named Apple so one would think that her brother would be called Orange or something like that. But no, he was given an old Biblical name instead, Moses. Moses is also the name of a Coldplay song that Chris wrote dedicated to Gwyn.
8. Paula Yates and Bob Geldof have picked really odd namnes for their kids: Fifi Trixibelle, Little Pixie, Tiger Lily Heavenly Hirani (the father is Michael Hutchence), but our favourite has to be Peaches Honeyblossom - the fashionista herself! She has often told the media how hard it was for her to grow up with such a strange name. We understand her completely!
7. Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdales oldest son is named Kingston, a reasonably normal name compared to his brothers name Zuma Nesta Rock. The name Zuma stems from a beach in Malibu and is also the the name of a Neil Young album. Nesta was reggea star Bob Marley's first name and Rock is from rockstar..we hear, but still really was it necessary?
6. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes little sweetheart was named Suri. According to TomKat Suri stems from both Hebrew and Persian. But the name doesn't mean "Princess" like TomKat suggested. Instead it means "from Syria". Hmm, not quite the same...
5. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie must have high hopes for their daughter Shiloh Nouvel. Shiloh means Messiah and Nouvel is "New" in French. However, Nouvelle would've been more correct, since Nouvel is the maculine form!
4. Glamour model Jordan, aka Katie Price, and her husband Peter Andre are not known for their good taste so it was no surprise that their daugter received an odd name, Princess Tiaamii. The couple probably thought they were clever mixing the names of their mothers (Thea and Amy = Tiaamii) but it's really just weird!
3. Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz won't reveal why they choose the bizarre name Bronx Mowgli for their son, although Mowgli surely stems from The Jungle Book.
2. Red Hot Chili Pepper's star Anthony Kiedis and his model girlfriend Heather Christie named their son Everly Bear. Everly stems from one of Anthony's favorite groups and Bear was Heather's idea. Anthony also liked Bear since he feels like he belongs to a group of bears. How weird is that?
1. And the winner is.... "My Name Is Earl"-star Jason Lees son with the creative name Pilot Inspektor!! Jason and Beth Riesgraf really deserved to win this competition. The name stems from a song. Poor, poor Pilot Inspektor...
Our beloved celebrities often don't settle for "normal" names for their kids. The more creative and crazy, the better! The question is what do the kids themselves think of their weird names? We have gathered some of the strangest just for you! For example who is responsible for the name Princess Tiaamii?! And why did Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale pick the name Zuma Nesta Rock? Find out what Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt's daughter's name Shiloh Nouvel really means below:
Vhich is the weirdest name?