Charlie Sheen has been up to his scandalous old tricks again! He was rushed from his hotel to hospital in New York City at last night after hotel staff found him naked and going wild in his suite. Charlie was seen entering his room with a woman, who turned out to be a hooker and he completely trashed the room, even breaking a chandelier after he found his wallet was missing from his pocket! The hooker says that Charlie was using cocaine, but Charlie's reps claim that he had an allergic reaction to medication...with Charlie's history that obviously sounds totally unlikely!
Police say that Charlie was completely confused, irrational and disturbed when they arrived at the hospital and we hear he is being taken back to rehab after he is released from hospital. Sounds like he needs it! (Source: TMZ)