This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
Monday 4:04 PM, 25/10/2010
9. Blake Lively is always on trend! We love that she broke her black layers by wearing a hot pink frilly dress under her leather jacket and over her black leggings! Notice the metallic makeup too!
8. As we have said before, lace is another huge trend this Fall/Winter and Twilight star Kristen Stewart was wearing the perfect little lace dress this week! Its Valentino in case you were wondering... She is looking way hotter than usual and actually smiling on the red carpet, so big points for her!
7. Kate Moss is a trendsetter like no other celeb, so its no wonder she is wearing one of the hottest coat items for the season. Lambs wool and faux fur in a perfectly tailored fit. Loving it!
6. Kim Kardashian showing off that gorgeous hour glass figure of hers in Donna Karan, the YSL nude pumps, belt and dark nails are a real hit for us!
5. Shenae Grimes also doing her version of the leather jacket, cute girly dress look and its works for her! Fab bag and statement necklace check too!
4. Emma Rigby took a risk wearing a dark bra under her nude shirt, but with the leather pants and leopard boots it all kind of works and when you have perfect hair and makeup combined with her stunning smile, you can't go wrong! She sold it!
3. Cheryl Cole is the queen of the pretty dress-leather look for us this week! How lady-like and sweet is looking with those sparkly heels on top of all that fab styling?!
2. Now that AnnaLynne McCord is officially an Armani girl, she has had a bit of a red carpet makeover and we have to say we are so happy about it! Gone are the tight, barely there dresses and hello sexy suits! We think she looks so much sexier with more on! Those pink strappy shoes are to die for as well!
1. We can't help it! We just love everything Olivia Palermo puts on! We want the bag and the faux furry jacket so bad! Don't you? This girl has it all!
Queens of style Blake Lively, Kate Moss and Cheryl Cole were all out and about this week and rocking this season's hottest looks! Have you noticed how everyone is wearing cute little dresses with their leather jackets - we hope you are too! Take a look at this week's best dressed celebs for your Fall/Winter style inspiration!
Who was best?