This week it didn't take too long for us to find a bunch of really fashionable celebrity looks. It may be because of New York Fashion Week, but then again- it may just be that our stars love their fashion! Lauren Conrad
went all in with pattern and colors while Gwyneth Paltrow
went for the classic Little Black Dress. Click on the pictures to see more of this week's Best dressed celebrities
1. Oh we adore Lauren Conrad
's flowery babydoll dress! Her hair-bun is a real good match for the look.
2. Idol ex-judge Paula Abdul
has a kimono inspired dress on. We like how her waist band is two colored. Tumbs up!
3. Do you guys remember Ashlee Simpson
?! Neither do we! But that jumpsuit she's got on is real cute and the platform sandals are a keeper too.
4. Actress Isla Fisher
went for a beige polka dotted dress as she and the family celebrated a fun day at the zoo. The color scheme complimentes her hair real well!
5. There is nothing wrong with putting on a pair of Jeans
and a cute embroided tunic like Jordana Brewster
! We wouldn't mind lending that awsome leather Handbag
6. Frill is fantastic! Katherine Heigl
's skirt is really flirty and look, she has a snake skin Handbag
. Well done Kat!
7. Who says you have to wear dull clothing when attending a Fashion Week party?! Rachel Zoe
's long red flowery dress lightens up the room!
8. Kylie Minogue
is everyday chic with denim shorts and a white crochet cardigan. Oh and don't forget that Chanel
does it again! Orange lose dressy pants and a retro styled Kenzo t-shirt. Way to go girlfriend!
10. Black, shiny and simple are the keywords for Gwyneth Paltrow
's Little Black Dress. Gorgeous!