This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
Monday 10:02 PM, 31/01/2011
9. Kate Moss will always be the queen of street chic. How can you ever go wrong with black leather, washed out jeans and boots with a fab bag can you?
8. Whitney Port was cut and sparkly in this pastel colored mini with the silver clutch. Her hair is amazing this color as well!
6. Leighton Meester shows just about the most perfect cut-out dress we have ever seen. Its Michael Kors and we want one!
5. Watch out world here comes Lou Dillon, the most laid back, cool fashionista of them all! She is effortlessly edgy in Chanel
4. Thandie Newton pops in just the right amount of colour. We think the white shoes were a clever break from the usual black that would have matched the belt and the clutch.
3. Jessica Alba was all grown up glam in this sparkling Gucci asymmetric mini dress. Many have said Jessica's new shorter hairdo makes her look too old, but we like the sophisticated change!
2. Kate Bosworth is adorable in this floral and lace belted Dolce & Gabbana dress. Spring is in the air people!
On the streets, on the red carpet and siting front row at a fashion show, these celebrities look their best and never fail to impress us with their style. Icons like Kate Moss, Jessic Alba and Alexa Chung are all here to show you what a fabulous means!
Who was your best?