This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
Monday 7:23 PM, 20/12/2010
9. Christina Ricci is so sexy in this Zac Posen dress, especially with the sleek hairdo, smokey yes and heels. Wow!
8. Simple and chic doesn't have to take a whole lot of statement pieces in one look. Olivia Palermo looks comfy and luxe without trying too hard at all. We hope everyone has a furry collar for the Winter already!
7. Jessica Alba was adorable in this white tiered Valentino dress this week and we think the sleek, shorter hair is fab on her, even though it does make her a look a little older...
6. Jumpsuits are such a fun and funky alternative to a little party dress this season. Jessica Stroup looks edgy and trendy but still comfy.
5. Minka Kelly gave the stars of the movie Country Strong some serious competition for the spotlight on the red carpet at the premiere this week! We love this gold and black geometric patterned mini. It doesn't help that Minka could be Leighton's twin sister either!
4. Leighton Meester made a big statement in bright and cheerful Christian Dior at the Country Strong premiere. We are not sure about wearing Spring/Summer collections in the Winter, but in LA its probably ok... She looks amazing in all this color, don't you think?
3. Camilla Belle looks super sophisticated in this sculptured white dress. A true Hollywood businesswoman look. She is saying she is all grown up and its working for her! Well done!
2. Elle Fanning wearing a Rodarte look straight off the runway and she looks fab! We love it when stars dress appropriately for their age! This is fun and flirty, but still high fashion!
1. We are so in love with the menswear trend and we are just so inspired by the way Fearne Cotton has been wearing it lately! Just look how she makes it rock 'n roll with all these funky accessories!
Party season is in full swing, are you sick of your dresses already? Here is some inspiration from celebrities who we thought did a fantastic job with their style choices this week! From Christina Ricci, to Jessica Stroup and all the way to this week's no.1 outfit, there is a look to suit everyone!
Who was best?