This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities
Monday 4:19 PM, 26/07/2010
9. Vanessa Hudgens had all the Comic Con geeks breathless this weekend in this super sexy cut out leather mini-dress - whoa!
8. Cameron Diaz has simple, comfy elegance down! She just keeps hitting on the nose on the red carpet and this silver sparkly long-sleeved mini is a great example of that. We also love the simple ponytail and sunkissed makeup. She is golden!
7. We don't really know why we love this bright dotted onepiece Rihanna wore to an Aasics party this weekend, but it totally works for her. The colours look amazing with her red hair and her makeup was flawless as usual. We respect Ri-Ri so much for doing her own thing completely when it comes to style!
6. Whitney Port never bores and this little floral outfit with the sandals is a total summer winner and what says cute and sugary sweet better than a flower print? Thumbs up!
5. Kaley Cuoco tries something a bit darker and edgier than her normal style and we like it! This girl is still a bit hit and miss when it comes to fashion choices but we think she is really on to something here. Well done girl!
4. Jennifer Aniston looked clean and fresh and pretty at the launch of her perfume this week ini London. We just can't get enough of the bow details all over this strapless mini-dress and just like Jen, we are still absolutely into the nude trend!
3. Its not easy to compete with Angelina Jolie on the red carpet, but Naomi Watts did just that at the Salt premiere and we are sure she wasn't even trying to! This woman just knows how to look clean cut and sharp in whatever she wears. This metallic shift is fantastic on her and so is the hairdo!
2. Kate Moss is trendy without trying. We bet she didn't even really think before she threw on this black and white look and yet she is one in one of our favourite looks of the week. That leather jacket is just something special! We want it so badly!
1. How does Angelina Jolie do it? She seems reallly quite uninterested in fashion, but when she hits the red carpet she is just picture perfect. This Armani sparkling black mini hugs her in all the right places and shows off all her curves to the max. She doesn't seem to have even really bothered too much with her hair and makeup, but its all been done to perfection. So clever!
Its been a fun week for fashion and there has been a whole lot of leather, strapless dresses and clean cut summer looks. The usual fashionistas like Vanessa Hudgens and Whitney Port are on the list agaiin this week, but you might be surprised at what they are wearing! Oh and our tip for the week, you have to have a sparkly tube dress for this season's parties!
Who was best?
Want to comment?Login here