This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities!
Tuesday 4:01 PM, 13/07/2010
9. This pink dress is so pretty on Liz Hurley and matching it with nude shoes and a matching bag is the cherry on top!
8. Being a supermodel and all Natalia Vodianova doesn't have to wear a lot of make-up to look good which workds nicely with this nude dress and matching heels!
7. Who said you can't wear jean shorts to a fashion show? We love this look, be inspired and match your jean shorts with a cool cropped jacket, Chanel-style!
6. Jessica Alba had so many good looks this week it was hard to chose just one but this dress really looks amazing on her! Add a pair of killer heels and red lips and it's a homerun!
5. Only Marion Cotillard can pull of a dress this shapeless! Marion rarely misses on the red carpet and we love how the black patent leather border on the dress makes it a little cooler!
4. If you're looking for a jumpsuit this season you should look for one that looks exactly like this one! Superflattering and not too out there, we love it!
3. Olivia Palermo is almost always on the Best Dressed list and here's why! Most people wouldn't dream of mixing this many patterns and colors together but Olivia isn't scared to try new things and look how good it turned out!
2. Yes, we know it's easier to look this good when you have a stylist but we still love this look! Cobalt blue pants are a must this season and pairing it with a gold sequined jacket is just perfect!
1. We don't even really know what to say about this dress! It's amazing and so is Leighton!
Not surprisingly a lot of the outfits on this week's Best Dressed list are from Haute Couture Fashion Week in Paris but Marion Cotillard and Peter Crouch's girlfriend Abby Clancy also managed to make it on to the list! In first and second place you'll find both Blake Lively and Leighton Meester from Gossip Girl! Check out the full list above!
Best dressed this week: