This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 5:16 PM, 05/07/2010
9. In ninth place this week is Johnny Hallydays wife Latitia who looks effortlessly cool in her patterned shorts! We love the Chanel-chain around her waist and the fact that it looks like she just rolled out of bed and put on whatever she could find!
8. Goldie Hawn really does look great for her age and this dress really brings out the best in her! Patterned dresses are all the rage right now so let yourself be inspired by this look!
7. So simple yet so stunning! Liz Hurley was hardly wearing any make-up or jewelry but still managed to steal the show at Elton John's party this weekend in this stunning hot pink dress. Not many people can pull of that look at her age!
6. You won't be surprised to see Kate Moss on the list this week! Kate matched three different nuances of beige in this outfit and did a great job!
5. Freida Pinto looks good in pratically anything but this color really pops on her! The red nails are the cherry on the top!
4. Who said you can't wear a sequin dress with a cardigan and a scruffily tied scarf around your neck? Lily Cole obviously thinks it's ok to dress down your hottest party dresses and we agree!
3. Nothing is hotter on a woman than a pair of leather pants and a white t-shirt. Supermodel Elle Macpherson has been in the game long enough to know this and managed to score a perfect 10 with this outfit!
2. Victoria Beckham knows exactly how to dress to flatter her figure and this beige dress from her own line of clothing looks great on her!
1. This may come as a surprise to you since Serena Williams isn't known for her style but this week she won both our Best Dressed list and the Wimbledon finals! Congratulations!
You can tell it's summer now! Most celebrities look fresh and tan and this week's Best Dressed list has a lot of very colorful outfits! You won't be surprised to see that Victoria Beckham and Elle Macpherson made the list but this week's number one is someone who doesn't usually get a lot of credit for her style!
Best dressed this week?