This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 1:33 PM, 07/06/2010
9. All eyes are on Miley Cyrus right now, with her new grown-up style and we have to say, we are loving her fashion choices, even if her stage performances might be a little "wannabe" still! We loved this outfit she wore in Spain this week, especially the shoes and that amazing arm bracelet!
8. Zoe Saldana always gets it right! When she wears frills its never too much and her hairstyle is perfect for all the detail on the dress!
7. Kylie Minogue goes sexy in black and it works for her! We think that just a touch of leather can be so hot! This lady knows her style stuff!
6. Natasha Poly looks fresh and trendy in this cross-detailed dress and we love how the shoes and the skirt kind of have the same patttern effect going.
5. Kristen Stewart gets chic and edgy! She is wearing her hair in new way lately and its hot! The Twilight star is finally finding her fashion grroove, just in time for all the Twilight premieres too! Yay!
4. British TV personality Fearne Cotton has to be one of the most inspiring celebrities when it comes to street style, she is never boring and always rocking a´n interesting look. That bag is stunning and the patterns of her tights and her dress clash in exactly the right way to be cool!
3. Alex Gerrard went military Barbie chic for a Sex and the City 2 party this week and she totally pulled it off! The braid softens the look and the shoes especially make it work!
2. Sarah Jessica Parker wowed everyone at the Japanese premiere of Sex and the City 2 this week when she stepped out in the gorgeous floral ball gown and we just have to have a gold clutch bag like that!
1. Kimberly Wyatt wearing a perfect party look, what we really think is special about this look is that she has a funky hairstyle to go with a very pretty look. Take a tip girls, blend trends in clever ways!
There has been some edgy and cool fashion out there this week, our biggest surprise has been Miley Cyrus, who seems to have grown up overnight! Twilight star Kristen Stewart also seems to be growing into a style of her own and this week's number one is also someone just getting her groove with her own style, take a look!
Who was best?