This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 2:41 PM, 31/05/2010
9. Jennifer Love Hewitt wears this Herve Leger bandage dress perfectly and unlike on this week's worst dressed list, Jennifer has chosen a style that is fantastic for her figure and gives her all kinds of hidden support to enhance her curves!
8. AnnaLynne McCord looks like such a lady in this white tiered Alice + Olivia dress! It lengthens her body and her back swept hair is stunning on her young skin. Well done AnnaLynne!
7. We thought the Sex and the City ladies were a bit blah on the red carpet this week for their premieres, but we did love Kim Cattrall's looks! She was sexy and elegant and glamorous and still managed to be age appropriate. What a lady!
6. Scarlett Johansson is Spring fresh in this floral dress and sid-curled hair, we also love the fresh and colourful makeup. This girl has a style that she sticks to and it works everytime!
5. Another lady who can do no wrong on the red carpet! Diane Kruger looking fantastic at a Hugo Boss party in a playsuit made from mens suiting fabric. Fabulous! Ooh and the wavey curl updo with the leopard print pumps are a fun touch!
4. Yay Sarah Jessica Parker finally came close to wowing us at the London premiere of Sex and the City 2 premiere, after a boring and safe week of fashion choices. She paid tribute to her friend, designer Alexander McQueen in this dark fairytale dress with the big headpiece. We liked!
3. Peaches Geldof has had a makeover! She is tanned and bronzed, her teeth and eyes look brighter and whiter and she is rocking this season's bronze metallic fashion trend. We love it! Especially the headpiece, but maybe she could go easier on the tan?
2. We think Scottish actress Karen Gillan looked amazing at the British Television Awards this past week! The bronzey colour of the dress suit and the flesh tone camisole work perfectly with her red hair and skin colour. What a gorgeous outfit!
1. Emma Roberts goes godess! This cut-out shoulder mini-dress was a total winner for us, especially with the metallic pumps and jewelled clutch and the subtle hair and makeup! Wow!
Fashionistas shined brightly in some of this season's sparkly, metallic and floral trends this week! Some of our favourites have to be Jennifer Love Hewitt, who is learning how to dress for her curves and Diane Kruger who knows how to make fashion chic and fun at the same time! See who was our number one look though!
Who was best?