This Week's Best Dressed Celebrities!
Monday 2:36 PM, 24/05/2010
9. Mollie King is always on trend these days and again we love almost every outfit she puts together! The pants are funky but still flattering and she hasn't overdone anything the jewelry the simple tank top and the oversized bag are enough of a statement already. Fashionista alert!
8. Sometimes Mary-Kate Olsen's dark gothy look really works for her and this is one of those times. We can't stop staring at her shoes and the suit is perfectly made!
7. Kate Beckinsale had a fantastic week for fashion at the Cannes Film Festival, but this one sculpted gown with the asymmetric neck was really something special!
6. Kate Moss looked sophisticated and pefectly finished at the Topshop boutique opening in London this week. A great tip for how to dress up a romper!
5. Michelle Williams was cute and fresh in this sparkly mini-dress, we really do love the new hair and she doesn't let all the shininess overpower her, she is wearing the dress, the dress is not wearing her!
4. Jennifer Lopez went classic and pink and princess-like to the amFAR party in Cannes this week. She had a lot of ups and downs in her style choices throughout the Festival week, but this dress was a total winner for her. We love when she goes all out glamourous!
3. Rachel Bilson wowed us in the little leopard print dress this week! We love the cut and fit on her and the belt and makeup are perfect finishes to a cool look!
2. Naomi Watts reminded us why she is a Hollywood darling this week in Cannnes. She was never not totally stylish for one event! This strapless dress with the striped detail was our favourite look of the week and we think her hair simply down and curling slightly is such a pretty style for her. We also have to give her points for the right shade of lipstick with her nude coloured dress, as so many stars have been struggling to get this combo right!
1. Welcome back Whitney Port, we missed you! She has been making so many weird choices lately, we were beginning to think she was doomed for the worst dressed list forever! She rocked a gorgeous look in New York this week with her bangles, her bag, that amazing jacket and a soft textured dress. A Spring time winner!
There was a whole lot of red carpet glamour happening this week at the Cannes Film Festival, but this wasn't the only place in the world that celebs were rocking amazing style. Kate Beckinsale and Naomi Watts impressed us on the French Riviera, but celebs like Mollie King and Kate Moss were hot right in their home towns!
Who was best?